Friday, December 4, 2009

there is only one first!

What up yo? Well, here I am writing my first blog....it's kind of exciting! I have friends, and family that do these here blog things, but I have finally decided to take my shot and get my blog on.

So who am I? That's actually a really deep question if you think about it.

I am a California raised kid, that grew up in Los Angeles, with hopes,desires,and ambitions to make a difference in many ways.....one of which is MUSIC.

Beni Swift is my DJ name.
When asked what kind of music I spin....I like to reply "Good Music."
What is that?
Well, it is all in the eye....or ear of the beholder right?
I spin different music, for different gigs.

For private parties and events, I'm going to be playing a lot of top 40, with a twist of hot remixes or Hot tracks that haven't even hit the radio stations yet.

When I'm playing a club, I'm most likely going to be spinning either Hip-Hop, or Electro House music. I have a deep love for Hip-Hop, so you will most likely be hearing the hard banging Electro tracks with a little bit of rap in the traxxx. which is also known as Electro-Hop!

Depending on the Rave I'm booked to spin I'm either going to be spinning my Electro-Hop, or HARDSTYLE music....if your not sure what that is, go here-----http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hardstyle

God I love Google, Wikipedia, and of course BING.COM but that's probably because my older brother Barney Pell, created the website! ;)

Anyhow, as you can tell, I love music, and this is what I do!

Thanks for reading...

No comments:

Post a Comment